The perfect glove for a Little League aged first baseman.
Next Play Native Kip gloves require 60% player break-in.
This glove will allow for a young player to field the position properly, with one hand, not two. All-leather shell, palm, binding and welting, designed and crafted by one of the most highly-regarded glove makers in the world. The same patterns and components used on pro-level gloves, but built to work on a kid's hand.
- Shell: Naturally smooth, premium Native Kip leather
- Lining: Cushioned sheepskin for palm, premium cow leather for fingers
- Welting & Binding: Full-grain cow leather
- Slip Knot Wrist for Easy Adjustments
- Wrist: Moisture Wicking Fabric
- Lacing: USA steerhide pro-grade lace leather